NorthwestTAAC "Made in America" Grants
If your product or service is “Made in America”, your company could be eligible for up to $75,000 in matching grant funding for projects of your choice.
NorthwestTAAC is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping U.S. companies grow and prosper in a globalized economy.
The Northwest Trade Adjustment Assistance Center (NorthwestTAAC) administers the Trade Adjustment Assistance for Firms (TAAF) program for the U.S. Department of Commerce Economic Development Administration (EDA). NorthwestTAAC is part of a national network of 11 independent non-profit organizations and universities that manage the TAAF program.
The TAA Process:
Please contact us for more information. If you would like to start the qualification process right now, visit the How to Qualify page and download the excel spreadsheet form so our staff can assess your company's eligibility for the program.
“The assistance provided by the NorthwestTAAC has proven to be a valuable asset in our efforts to expand into new geographic markets. We’ve been able to fast-track upgrades to corporate branding and prepare the ground for product development geared toward export sales. We really appreciate the help from everyone at NorthwestTAAC, thank you!”
Paul Humphreys, President
Quantum Windows & Doors, Inc.
- Oregon Manufacturers’ Summit 2017-Monday, March 13, 2017 | 8:00am – 4:30pm ; Salem, OR
- Greater Spokane Inc.: Small Business International Trade Forum-November 3rd, 2016 in Spokane, WA
- Idaho District Export Council (DEC) Pricing Your Export Sales Seminar on September 22nd in Boise
- Evergreen Building Products Association– Fall Trade Mission to Japan
- Upcoming SBA Boise District Office Export Summer Events
- Idaho TechHelp–E3 Operational Excellence Courses
- US Commercial Service: Export Controls–Boise, ID May, 11 2016
- US Commercial Service–Export Strategies, Tools, and Techniques Seminar. Thursday, June 16, 2016 Bend, OR
- Impact Washington–Lean Enterprise Certificate Program–Spanaway, WA, FALL 2016
- Evergreen Building Products Assoc. Annual Meeting- Des Moines, WA, Mar. 29th