Our staff will work with you at no cost to determine if your company is eligible for Trade Adjustment Assistance for Firms grant funding. All information will be treated as "business confidential."
Your company could qualify if you can answer "yes" to these questions:
- Has your company been in business for at least 2 years?
- Have sales or production declined recently?
- Has employment also declined, or will it be declining?
- Is your company experiencing competition from imports?
Don't rule yourself out! If you would like to begin the first step in the qualification process right now, please contact us directly. Our staff can quickly assess your eligibility.
Please contact us by or telephone at 206-622-2730 or toll free at 800-667-8087 to get started.
NWTAAC will request the following information as a first step in assessing your company’s eligibility:
- Monthly net sales (total and domestic) for last 36 months
- Employee headcount by month for last 36 months
- If net sales and average employment show at least a 5% decline, NWTAAC can get started with your application.
Alaska Bering Sea Crabbers (ABSC), a trade and marketing association representing crab harvesters “The Deadliest Catch”, in the Bering Sea, needed to improve their outreach efforts to more effectively promote the value of Alaskan crab. “Not only did we need better marketing materials for our customers, but we also needed an improved communications system for our members, Bering Sea crab fishermen. With funding provided by NorthwestTAAC we were able to redesign our website and logo, create market specific materials and design a unique Weekly Newsletter that reaches over 250 members. The support and guidance provided by NorthwestTAAC staff throughout the entire funding process was amazing. Thank you.”