Photo by Andrea Piacquadio from Pexels
Idaho Commerce is accepting applications for companies that want to take their websites and products international! The program supports eligible companies with awards of $9,000 for eligible digital marketing activities focused on international growth. The grant requires a 25% match by the company – so for every authorized incremental $100 purchase a company makes, the company is reimbursed for $75 up to $9,000. Companies can apply at Idaho Commerce. Applications are due by August 19, 2022, at 3:00 p.m. MDT.
The program supports a wide variety of digital marketing projects focused on international growth. Projects can include:
- Website design and development for an international focus
- Website translation, foreign language search engine optimization, and localization
- E-commerce setup and maintenance
- Mobile application development
- Costs associated with selling platforms like Amazon Services and Walmart Marketplace
- Cybersecurity protection to support exporting and international commerce
Disclaimer: This grant is not managed or endorsed by NorthwestTAAC. Information and details about the program may change. Please visit the sponsoring agency’s website to learn more about the program.