The Export Voucher program, supported by a State Trade Expansion Program grant from the U.S. Small Business Administration, starts its fifth year next month helping small businesses launch or expand their export activities. STEP Grants are available through your State Department of Commerce though more information can be found at
SBA STEP grants.
SOME QUALIFYING EXPORT EXPENSES
The following types of programs and expenses are eligible for an Export Voucher:
- Trade show and trade mission fees, registration, etc.
- Travel, airfare (U.S. carrier only)
- Interpreter fees
- Translation services (website, marketing materials, etc.)
- Export training programs and services of the U.S. Foreign Commercial Service
- International Certifications